Trust An Attorney Who Prioritizes Your Needs
When suffering from an injury, you may be unsure what your future looks like. Talking to an experienced attorney is a good place to start. Wandling Law Firm, PLLC, has been helping clients throughout Minnesota since 1992. We have built a reputation as being professional, honest and compassionate. When you work with us, you can expect open communication.
Experience Handling Many Different Types Of Cases
A common concern for many is how they will afford to maintain their lifestyle after being in an accident. Depending on your case, you may be eligible for compensation. This can include payment for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Over the last 28 years, we have worked with clients going through a variety of legal challenges. We have handled the following cases:
- Wrongful death, when a loved one passes away due to someone else’s negligence
- Auto accidents, while very common, they are never easy
- Motorcycle accidents, which can result in catastrophic injury
- Medical malpractice, after a trusted professional gives a misdiagnosis
- Defective products, when you failed to receive what you expected
- Premises liability, after a property owner doesn’t take care of their space
No matter where you are in the process, we are here to help. We will not stop until we reach the best possible solution. While you can’t anticipate an accident, it makes you realize how crucial an estate plan is. Should you ever become seriously injured, having a proper will or trust can protect both you and your family. We can help you with this and many other legal issues.
Call Today To Get Started
It is important to talk to an attorney you can trust as soon as possible. We can discuss the choices you are facing and determine which option is in your best interest. Call our firm in Minnetonka today at 952-238-0599 or fill out this online contact form.