When You Need Guidance On Estate Planning, We Can Help
Many people procrastinate about estate planning. Some equate estate planning with death, and mortality remains a topic that gives many people discomfort. But you must look beyond that. Having an estate plan is crucial. You want to be in control of making decisions as to what happens to your assets after you die. Because you are prepared, not only will your loved ones be grateful, but they, like you, also gain peace of mind.
Whether you have questions about wills, trusts or any other topics related to estate planning, the Wandling Law Firm, PLLC, in Minnetonka, Minnesota, will answer them. Founding attorney David E. Wandling has practiced law for more than 20 years. We can put this experience to use helping you.
Experienced, Compassionate And Decisive
Providing a personal approach, we will listen to you, explain your estate planning options and create a plan. We provide guidance in the following area:
- Wills: We can help you create a simple will or one that addresses a more complicated estate. Our team will draft them, review them and revise them should changes take place in your life.
- Trusts: With a trust, you can manage your assets while still alive and avoid the probate process. At the same time, you maintain privacy because trusts are not public record. There are many types of trusts to consider.
- Powers of attorney: Another vital aspect of estate planning, this document allows you to name trusted people who will make finance and health-related decisions for you if you are incapacitated.
- Health care directives or living wills: If you are incapacitated or comatose, you want to provide definitive instructions for doctors and health care professionals as to whether you want to continue with medical treatment.
- The probate process: Wills go through this process in which your estate is settled and debts, taxes and disputes are resolved. Probate can be costly and time-consuming.
- Guardianships: Naming trusted people as guardians for your minor children or disabled adults in your care.
You want to preserve your family legacy, so it is important to have an estate plan. Let us help you accomplish this, especially in creating wills and trusts.
Get A Free Consultation Now
Estate planning is an important subject that should not be overlooked. Wandling Law Firm, PLLC, in Minnetonka, Minnesota, is an experienced law firm that will provide the guidance you will need in creating an estate plan. For a free initial consultation, contact us online or call 952-238-0599.